The new data-driven industrial revolution highlights the need for big data technologies to unlock the potential in various application domains. To this end, BDV PPP projects I-BiDaaS, BigDataStack, Track & Know and Policy Cloud deliver innovative technologies to address the emerging needs of data operations and applications. To enable data operations and data-intensive applications to fully exploit the sustainability and take full advantage of the developed technologies, the PDV PPP projects brought on board use cases that exhibit their applicability in a wide variety of sectors. This series of webinars aims at showcasing the implementation of the Big Data technologies in the pilot studies and their applicability to an ever wider scope. The webinars will demonstrate the actual solutions implemented performing big data operations and applications to interested end-users from industry as well as technology providers for further adoption in their own solutions and projects. The projects will jointly illustrate how they contribute to Europe’s digital future.
I-BiDaaS, BigDataStack, and Track & Know will kick off this series of online demos for industry end-users and technology providers interested in further uptake of the innovative technologies developed. The recently started Policy Cloud project will highlight the adoption of technologies developed by the more mature BDV PPP project BigDataStack showcasing its application for the policy making sector. The series is open to other BDV PPP projects to join with virtual demonstrations of their pilot projects.
When: Kicking off on May 21!
I-BiDaaS Application to the Financial Sector Webinar. For more information click here.
I-BiDaaS: IBiDaaS aims to empower users to easily utilize and interact with big data technologies, by designing, building, and demonstrating, a unified framework that: significantly increases the speed of data analysis while coping with the rate of data asset growth, and facilitates cross-domain data-flow towards a thriving data-driven EU economy. I-BiDaaS is being tangibly validated by real-word, industry-lead experiments in the domains of banking, manufucturing, and telecommunication.
- I-BiDaaS Application to the financial sector: CaixaBank
- I-BiDaaS Application to the manufacturing sector: CRF
- I-BiDaaS Application to the telecommunications sector: Telefonica
BigDataStack: BigDataStack delivers a complete high-performant stack of technologies addressing the emerging needs of data operations and applications. The stack is based on a frontrunner infrastructure management system that drives decisions according to data aspects thus being fully scalable, runtime adaptable and performant for big data operations and data-intensive applications. BigDataStack promotes automation and quality and ensures that the provided data are meaningful, of value and fit-for-purpose through its Data as a Service offering that addresses the complete data path with approaches for data cleaning, modelling, semantic interoperability, and distributed storage.
- Connected Consumer
- Real-Time Shipping
- Smart Insurance
Track & Know: Track & Know aims to research, develop and exploit a new software framework that aims to increase the efficiency of Big Data applications in the transport/ mobility, motor insurance and health sectors. Four toolboxes will be developed and integrated into a software platform including:
- A Big Data Processing (BDP) toolbox delivering a tool for efficient access, indexing, partitioning and load balancing for big spatiotemporal data.
- The Big Data Analytics (BDA) toolbox delivering scalable data mining techniques (such as clustering, sequence mining, hot-spot analysis) for voluminous offline and online trajectory data.
- A Complex Event Recognition (CER) toolbox delivering online learning techniques for complex events in big mobility data.
- A Visual Analytics (VA) toolbox develops interactive and scalable methodologies to visualize data at all steps of the analysis.
- Track & Know applied to the fleet management sector
- Track & Know applied to the automotive insurance sector
- Track & Know applied to patient mobility in the healthcare sector